Friday, November 21, 2014

MANALIST EXPLANATION OF JOHN 10:30 PROVES THAT JESUS CAN DO WHAT GOD CAN ONLY DO


BIBLE: John 10:27-30 NKJV, “My sheep hear My voice, and I
know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they
shall never perish; NEITHER SHALL ANYONE SNATCH THEM OUT OF MY HAND. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; AND NO ONE IS ABLE TO SNATCH THEM OUT OF MY FATHER'S HAND. I and My Father are one.”

TAKE NOTE: The Iglesia ni Cristo founded by Felix Manalo's ministers say that Jesus and the Father are one because of the caring for the sheep.

REFUTATIONS:


Actually even verses 27-30 proves that Christ is God


 NO MAN CAN GIVE ETERNAL LIFE WHY?

Romans 3:23  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Jesus like God never sinned (read 1 Peter 2:22)

It is clear that all men sinned. no exception.

meaning Lord Jesus is not only a man.


MAN'S LIFE IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD. read this:

 Psalms 31:15  My times are in Your hand;Deliver me from the hand of my enemies,
And from those who persecute me.

ONLY GOD GIVES LIFE:

Deuteronomy 32:39 ‘Now see that I, even I, am He,
And there is no God besides Me;
I kill and I make alive;
I wound and I heal;
Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

Only God protects righteous men:

Psalms 145:20 The Lord preserves all who love Him,
But all the wicked He will destroy.

MEN CANNOT PROTECT RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE:

Psalms 60:11 Give us help from trouble,
For the help of man is useless.
In John 10:27-30 Jesus gives life and protects men.

IT IS CLEAR THAT THE JEWS UNDERSTOOD WHAT IS THE MEANING OF I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE.

Continue reading from verses 31 to 33 they wanted to stone Jesus because they believe that he is only a man pretending to be a God.

NO WONDER WHY JESUS CAN DO WHAT GOD CAN ONLY DO.

It is because He is the wisdom and power of God in 1 Corinthians 1:24.

He do the works of the Father (John 5:17)

Men cannot find out the work that God does from beginning to end (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

What's more doing the works of God?

Before we do something, we think of it first right?

God's thought is not mens' thought and also God way's is not mens' ways (Isaiah 56:8-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment