INC members always use John 8:40 and 1 Timothy 2:5 to prove that Jesus Christ is a man.
Well as a Catholic we do not disagree that He is also a man.
What we Catholics disagree is that INC people believe that Jesus is a man because he only existed as a man when Mother Mary gave birth to him and He is only non existent before the Christian Era and only a plan of God for them.
They even use the Bible translation footnote in 1 Peter 1:20 of Fr. Juan Trinidad. but if you will read the whole footnote there it says that It is the in the plan of God to turn Christ into a human and to suffer for men.
but never it says that CHRIST ONLY STARTED AS A MAN WHEN MARY GAVE BIRTH HIM.
In the doctrine of the Catholic Church, Christ existed in the beginning with the Father before the world was created.
In fact the Bible agrees with it. LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING VERSES:
A) Luke 10:18 And he said to them: I saw Satan like lightening falling from heaven
B) John 17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.
C) He is a spirit and King David called Him his Lord (read Matthew 22:41-46)
IN THE BIBLE, WHY WE CAN READ THAT JESUS IS A MAN?
Hebrews 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith: Sacrifice and oblation thou wouldest not: but a body thou hast fitted to me: (Douay Rheims Version)
Hebrews 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: (King James Version)
When Jesus came into this world, GOD PREPARED HIM A BODY.
So when the Bible speaks of the MAN CHRIST, It pertains to the prepared body of God to his Son.
Remember Jesus is God was manifest in the flesh in 1 Timothy 3:16.
The Manalists believe that the right translation is He and not God.
Well don't they know that the word HE in capital H pertains to the SUPREME BEING OR GOD?
Jesus did not first came into existence when Mary gave birth to him as the Church of Manalo teaches
why? read John 8:23.
"And he said to them: You are from beneath, I am from above. You are of this world, I am not of this world."
He is from the above or heaven before and it is clear stated in the verse that humans belong into our world but Jesus is not from this world.
Well unable to refute what I said here, they will be confused. there will be 2 Gods they will say and the Bible teaches that there is only one God.
Well to read more about the explanations of the ONENESS of GOD CLICK HERE
EX INC MEMBERS AND INC MEMBERS TESTIMONIALS ABOUT IGLESIA NI CRISTO
- AN ADVISE TO REMAINING MANALISTS AND THE TESTIMONIAL OF A CATHOLIC CONVERT FROM BEING A BORN INC
- AN INC MINISTER'S DAUGHTER TESTIFIES AGAINST HER IGLESIA NI CRISTO SECT
- EUGENIO JAVATO AN INC CONVERT TO CATHOLICISM TESTIMONIAL
- EX INC MEMBER FELT MERCY AFTER BELIEVING IN BRO ELI SORIANO'S TEACHINGS
- INC LEADERSHIP DO NOT CARE ANYMORE OF ITS DEAD MEMBERS
- INC MEMBER WHO RETURNED TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET AND APOLOGETICS
- Jarell De Jesus' testimony against the INC (ex INC who became an ADD)
- Larry Erfilo's testimony against the INC (ex INC who became an ADD)
- Lydia Manuyag's testimony against the INC (ex INC who became an ADD)
- THE LATEST NEWS OF EX INC CONVERT HANNA AND HER BROTHER MINISTER OF CHURCH OF MANALO