1) George Lamsa translated it because he believes that Jesus is God contrary to the INC belief that Jesus is only a man even they made special man
2) The New Testament was originally written in Greek and It was translated there as Church of God and not Church of Christ.
Click here: http://biblehub.com/lexicon/acts/20-28.htm
3) If Christ is the owner of the Church and not God, why should he purchase it if really it is of his? Will you purchase the thing that you really own?
4) A house of God or the Church of God (1 Timothy 3:15) is built by God
Hebrews 3:4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
If Jesus is God for them, their cult will not be useless. because if a spiritual house was built by a man, it is useless (read Psalms 127:1)
5) Jesus is one of the Apostles of the Church (read Hebrews 3:1) and God sends apostles to his church (1 Corinthians 12:28) Jesus should not be sent by God as one of the apostles if really he owns the Church.
Now the INC members will ask, "Does God have a blood to purchase the True Godly Church?"
Well the answer is Jesus is God was manifest in the flesh (read 1 Timothy 3:16)
He came into this world IN (meaning inside) the flesh (read 1 John 4:2)
Inside his flesh dwells his Godhead or his nature of being God (read Colossians 2:9)
Jesus is God even he became a man in Easy to Read Bible Version, The Message Bible Version of Romans 9:5 (They read there that Jesus is a truly human and a special man) and Jesus is God from the start in Contemporary English Version of the Bible in Philippians 2:6 before becoming a man which they read there that Jesus is truly a human.
We Catholics do not disagree that Jesus is also a man. We disagree that Jesus is not a God and He is man because he only existed when he was born of Mary.
That is ridiculous, Jesus was begotten by God the reason why he was the only begotten Son of God as mentioned in John 3:16 (read 1 John 5:1, and Hebrews 1:5 proof that He was begotten by God)
He came first from the bosom of his Father as mentioned in John 1:18.
You cannot be the real son if you are not also the begotten one who came from the body of his parent.
And Jesus Christ is God it is because He is the Lord who created the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth as mentioned in Hebrews 1:10. By Him he made the worlds (Hebrews 1:2 read there)
Debunking the INC belief that Jesus is a man because he has no pre-existence and only existed as a man when he was born of Mother Mary.